This Acceptable Use Policy (“The Policy”), including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Agreement with Rivahnet™. Any usage of Services provided by Rivahnet™ (“Service”) constitutes acceptance with this Policy. It is the responsibility of each Rivahnet™ customer to exercise such control and discretion as necessary to comply with the conditions of this Policy. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rivahnet™ for any damages caused by violation thereof. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by the Policy, Rivahnet™ may suspend, or terminate your Service without notice. Customer accounts that are terminated or restricted as a result of breach of the Policy do not qualify for any refunds but will be subject to any termination liabilities if any.
The Policy is designed to help protect Rivahnet™, Rivahnet™ customers and the internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases illegal activities. The Policy is a nonexclusive list of the actions prohibited by Rivahnet™. Rivahnet™ reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.
- Unlawful Acts: Transmission or distribution of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
Rivahnet™ retains the right to terminate the Service access of any customer or user who infringes on the intellectual property rights of others. Reconnection of Service will be at the discretion of Rivahnet™.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email: The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Rivahnet™ Service is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of Unsolicited Bulk Email from another service provider advertising a website, email address or utilizing any resource of Rivahnet™ Service, is prohibited. Rivahnet™ accounts may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this policy or that of the other provider.
3. Advertising, transmitting or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this policy or the Acceptable Use Policy of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, email-bombing, denial of service attacks.
4. Unauthorized attempts by the user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user.
5. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with the intent to avoid payment.
6. Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Rivahnet™ customers or end users by any means or device.
7. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service to any other user whether on the Rivahnet™ network or on any other provider’s network.
8. Using Rivah.Net’s Service to interfere with the use of the Rivahnet™ network by other customers or authorized users.
Speed and uninterrupted use of the service are not guaranteed. Actual throughput speed will vary. Home networking bandwidth shared by multiple users; simultaneous usage may affect an individual user’s throughput.